QE2-looking better than for a long time

Sikwemu

Finally things seem to be moving with the QE2. She is now berthed nearly opposite the cruise terminal and she has certainly been spruced up. There are also signs that a hotel style frontage has been started on the dockside.

I'd put her photograph up if I knew how-hint, hint please

Finally things seem to be moving with the QE2. She is now berthed nearly opposite the cruise terminal and she has certainly been spruced up. There are also signs that a hotel style frontage has been started on the dockside.

Lots of current QE2 pictures over at Rob's QE2 site. Google QE2 news and they should be at or near the top. Videos too. :D

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjmpo66i5vMAhXJOyYKHZBmC3oQFggkMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theqe2story.com%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Fboard%3D53.0&usg=AFQjCNGi4Wrv0CJM2c9b4Ljemt6RHn0Q5g

Hope the link works.

Edited by Jim Avery
add link

Lots of current QE2 pictures over at Rob's QE2 site...

Not a site I visit very often because there is some vociferous anger at Cunard - as in "They took our ship away from us." Had Cunard torn out her interior and made her SOLAS 2010 compliant no doubt the same ones would have complained that her charm and elegance had been destroyed. :confused:

You need to download the photo into a photo sharing site, such as Photobucket. Once its downloaded there you will get a URL in which to paste in the C.C. chat box.

Just click on the yellow postcard icon above and paste your URL there and it will embed into the chat.

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg