Vieux Port Marseilles help

JayneF

Just got home from visiting Marseilles and tucked to the right of the Opera de Marseilles was a men's linen shirt shop with gorgeous men's linen shirts (colorful). My son loved these but passed on buying but I wanted to surprise him and call or write the store. I looked on internet and can't find anywhere. I'm 70 so would appreciate anything you can remember about this store. :)Loved Marseilles!

Thank you but this shop on the corner had nothing but colorful men's linens shirts. I can't find anything because my street view is missing many stores. I appreciate your taking the time. Never thought I would not be able to find it.

Maybe just google the Opera House and tell us on which road it might have been.

Because "the right of the Opera" is not very clear for me (for example I would have said that the shop Bobal found is on the backside of the Opera)

By the way the French word for shirt is "chemise", which might help as well in your search.

The "street view" of the area is over a year old from June 2016. Shops and window displays are likely to have changed.

Long shot, but check these sites for shopping near the Opera:

http://www.marseilletourisme.fr/se-balader/faire-du-shopping/rue-mode-opera-rue-grignan/

http://www.marseille-centre.fr/index.php/quartiers-liste-fr/5106-autour-de-l-opera-rue-de-la-mode-davso-grignan

Marazul thank you for your links. Spent 2 hours going through both and the shop isn't there. So strange. These men's shirts are so colorful-couldn't miss them. Again thanks for trying.