Enchantment of the Seas Cabin

jozzmenia

First time cruiser. Wasn't too worried about cabins but I'm very indecisive and my husband is like "as long as there's a bed don't care..." lol so I've been overanalyzing this I'm sure. We booked an oceanview, room 3606, class H, on a 4 day. So my thought process was, I thought interior would make me feel claustrophobic and I thought I would be nervous hanging over the ocean in a balcony. I wanted enough space that we didn't trip over each other but everyone says you only go to the room to sleep so didn't think a suite was necessary. But I keep thinking about upgrading. Anyone have any thoughts on rooms on this ship and why different ones are your favorites?

Thanks in advance!

A balcony...you really aren't "hanging" over the balcony! The rail is chest high...and really...have you ever fallen off a deck or over the rail on a staircase? The balcony gives you a bit of extra space, which is lovely...and being able to walk outside without getting dressed and made-up is nice!

We prefer a minisuite...for the space...a ship's cabin is MUCH smaller than a hotel room...tried a standard cabin once...NEVER again!

It's true that MOST people don't hang in the cabin all the time, but when I am there, I want to be comfortable! I would hate an interior, because I do NOT like electric lights in the daytime!

Edited by cb at sea

I figured my picture of it was exaggerated but people talk about the balcony being small and i picture myself falling off into the ocean. :p yeah I'm a little paranoid sometimes. Once we get this first cruise under our belts we can be experts lol. Suites are like twice the price but I wanted to inquire about upgrade options if it were really worth it. Is it just the size or something else? Only suites have refrigerators right?