Cancellation policy

yummysbakery

I've done many cruises with Ncl and never had to cancel so I never really looked at the cancellation policy. I'm booked in a suite on the jade for Jan 26 2018 which I booked in Jan 2017 and changed suite categories in April 2017. In looking at their policy there are policies for 2016 to April 2017 and another policy for bookings after April 2017. One specifies haven suites suites and villas as one thing the other policy specifies haven and villas only. In addition my ta has my final payment as Sept 25 but if I mock book the sailing now final is due Oct 25. I'm well aware ta's can and do accelerate payment date but I've never seen a 30 day difference. So anyone have any incite as to which cancellation policy applies to my booking? Ta is not available until tomorrow and I kind of want to know right now lol.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

I've done many cruises with Ncl and never had to cancel so I never really looked at the cancellation policy. I'm booked in a suite on the jade for Jan 26 2018 which I booked in Jan 2017 and changed suite categories in April 2017. In looking at their policy there are policies for 2016 to April 2017 and another policy for bookings after April 2017. One specifies haven suites suites and villas as one thing the other policy specifies haven and villas only. In addition my ta has my final payment as Sept 25 but if I mock book the sailing now final is due Oct 25. I'm well aware ta's can and do accelerate payment date but I've never seen a 30 day difference. So anyone have any incite as to which cancellation policy applies to my booking? Ta is not available until tomorrow and I kind of want to know right now lol.

I would assume the more restrictive date is your date if the policies overlap.

You say the TA date is Sept 25 - so I think you have until at least then. Anyone here trying to GUESS what your TA will do is only going to GUESS. I am guessing you do not want a guess.

NOTE: If the TA adds an entire month to the NCL date it might be time for another TA. A week maybe...but a month?! Also, your TA may have a fee.

Thanks lol. Ta has never had a difference in final payment date before. My confusion lies within the policies as I am assuming suites fall in to the 120 day range which would make sense in that coincides with the final payment date of my ta but in doing the mock booking today final payment is 90 days according to Ncl. So is it possible you can be in a penalty phase before final payment date?