Drinks with food on Thomson Dream?

I have a vague recollection that they don't serve coffe/tea after lunch in the mdr any more - of course you can always get either free in the self-service at any time as Malch says. However, water is served free at lunchtimes and with the evening meal in the mdr also juices with breakfast.

Without the drinks package, you will of course pay for any other drinks at any time throughout the ship.

I have a vague recollection that they don't serve coffe/tea after lunch in the mdr any more - of course you can always get either free in the self-service at any time as Malch says. However, water is served free at lunchtimes and with the evening meal in the mdr also juices with breakfast.

Without the drinks package, you will of course pay for any other drinks at any time throughout the ship.

I have just returned from the Dream on the 7th sept we did have the drinks package and I would give the following observations

1) the juice at breakfast is terrible , tasteless

2) you can get free tea or coffee or water nearly all day in either sirens or the lido buffet the tea is a wide range of different twinings and liptons , the coffee is strong but good , i put a third milk in it and that was my taste

3) The house red was diabolical , I don't mind cheap red usually but this stuff was positively horrible , the rose was ok though. I paid extra to try the french and italian reds which were better but not brilliant.

If you book the drinks package when you get onboard it is £225

With the drinks package you can get proper juice any time of day , different coffee such as latte or mocha soft drinks by the glass

Alcohol wise apart from the wine

John Smiths smooth bitter - yuch , as a real ale fan this is terrible to me

Heineken lager which was better than expected

there were bottled beers such as pedigree and about 5 others , they were a £2 supplement per bottle on the package or about £4.50 if not on the package

THere were a large range of cocktails that were included , and a few at about £1.20 supplement

fundador brandy , bombay saphire gin and other named spirits were included but be careful - make sure you order them by name as if you just say gin and tonic you get "cruise choice" which can be bad

Archived