Bora Bora PG beach?

rob&mich

Does PG still take you to a private beach by boat shuttle? Are there any amenities there? chairs? unbrellas? drinks?

thanks

Yes the BB motu is still available now for both days.

No facilities, chairs or umbrellas. They have a small bar with water, beer fruit punch and chips. They sometimes have kayaks there.

Here is a video of the BB motu.

It has the lovely Hina welcoming you. Unfortunately she is mot with the PG any more....miss her!

• 2 weeks later...

We had our vow renewal on the Bora Bora motu. It's absolutely lovely, but pretty "primative."

One advantage over Motu Mahana is that when you step off the skiff you are only in ankle deep water in Bora Bora as opposed to the mid-thigh deep water at Motu Mahana. If you are considering a beach vow renewal, this is something to be aware of.

We originally planned on renewing on Motu Hahana, but they postponed it due to strong chances of rain. I'm glad they did, as my just above the knee length dress and my husbands pants would have been soaked, and being linen would have ended up a wrinkled mess for the photos. My husband was able to cuff up his pants a few inches and they stayed dry at the Bora Bora motu, and I didn't have to do anything but take off my sandals.

We had our vow renewal on the Bora Bora motu. It's absolutely lovely, but pretty "primative."

One advantage over Motu Mahana is that when you step off the skiff you are only in ankle deep water in Bora Bora as opposed to the mid-thigh deep water at Motu Mahana. If you are considering a beach vow renewal, this is something to be aware of.

We originally planned on renewing on Motu Hahana, but they postponed it due to strong chances of rain. I'm glad they did, as my just above the knee length dress and my husbands pants would have been soaked, and being linen would have ended up a wrinkled mess for the photos. My husband was able to cuff up his pants a few inches and they stayed dry at the Bora Bora motu, and I didn't have to do anything but take off my sandals.

It depends a lot on tides and weather. Last jan we had the reverse. High waves in BB Motu and only calf length at MM.

Is there a good view of the mountain from the bora bora motu? What time is the latest boat? Is it possible to watch sunset from the motu?

They were clearing everyone off by around 4:00 with the last boat at maybe 4:30--still very much daylight. The view is nice.