Galveston-Priority Boarding for disabled passengers?

RCAlltheWay

I am trying to do some research for my grandmother. We are travelling in a group with 5 cabins. 3 of the 5 have priority boarding with Crown and Anchor, but 2 of the cabins are new cruisers. My grandmother is a new cruiser, so we are wondering if she will have some type of priority boarding since she and one other person in our group are in wheelchairs. Thanks for any tips you may have for embarkation!

The Port will assist your group and provide priority boarding.

Are you or RCCL providing wheelchairs.

Call Port and or RCCL to provide instructions for assistance for use of chairs and procedures for priority.

Edited by ssb

• 2 months later...

We have had this combo twice...we had a suite and the other party had a balcony. We were on the same booking so that might make a difference, but when we showed up we mentioned at the line that we had priority and they did not, we were told to all go through priority embarkation. Hopefully with your situation they will do the same. This was on RCI in Galveston. Just noticed this is way out of date..let us know what did happen, in case others have this question as well.

Edited by MTdreaming

We rented 2 scooters through RCCL. My grandmother was told there would be attendants to help her, but there were no other details given. Thank you for your help :)

Scooters will be waiting in cabin. They will need wheelchairs to that point. Usually personel from ship will push them thru check in and to the cabin. Check to see what time cabin is avail.