Car rental MCO to FLL + Tolls

Hi, Flying into MCO on Saturday evening and driving down to FLL early next morning for cruise (late December) We'll be hiring car for one day and just wondering about tolls. Are there any points on turnpike that don't have cash toll points?

Prefer not to bother with sunpass for one day trip.

Prefer not to bother with sunpass for one day trip.
:confused: We've driven a one day rental from FLL to WDW. The rental company had a Sunpass for us to put on the dashboard. I think it cost us all of $5. No muss, no fuss and I'd use one again in a heartbeat.

Thanks, that sounds simple.. Not from US so just thought it might involve registering online etc. I will take your advice.

No, they have it all set up. They will typically charge you $5 per day rental, plus the cost of tolls will be billed to your credit card. Yes, it's an extra $5, but in my opinion, well worth it.

You can also drive down I-95 for no tolls. The traffic can be heavy but early morning on weekends is usually not too bad. It also goes right to the port. From Orlando (MCO) airport just go east to I-95 (Interstate highway with limited acces.) Then south.

You can also drive down I-95 for no tolls. The traffic can be heavy but early morning on weekends is usually not too bad. It also goes right to the port. From Orlando (MCO) airport just go east to I-95 (Interstate highway with limited acces.) Then south.

There would still be tolls on the Beachline to get to I 95. Additionally there is considerable construction on I95 between Cocoa and West Palm right now.