Help which cabins Escape BE, BD or B4

kenzie

We are able to book 3 cabins together on Escape Category BE 13130/128/126 or BD 15714/12/10 £20 per cabin extra or B4 9856/54/52 £40 extra- its seems they are all the same size internally as is the Balcony. Any advice on what the differences, if any apart from where they are, as I am not too worried re which deck. Where is the splash academy as we would prefer to avoid those area's as last cruise we were disturbed children running up and down corridors all afternoon as we were on Getaway deck 12.

B4 is a Family balcony, a regular size stateroom with more bunks (sofa bed and/or pull down from ceiling). Deck 9 only, on Escape.

BD is a normal balcony on deck 14 and 15 on Escape.

BE is a normal balcony on deck 12 and 13 on Escape.

Guppies and Splash is way down on deck 5 on Escape.

We've stayed in BE and BD on Escape. You are correct that there is absolutely no difference in the cabins other than location. Regarding the cabins you listed, I'd take the BE ones because they are closer to the elevators/stairs, which is huge to me.

I wouldn't take the ones on 9 because you'd be staring directly down at the roof of the waterfront, and/or lifeboats.

So of the 3 you listed, I would choose the BE even if the prices were the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We've stayed in BE and BD on Escape. You are correct that there is absolutely no difference in the cabins other than location. Regarding the cabins you listed, I'd take the BE ones because they are closer to the elevators/stairs, which is huge to me.

I wouldn't take the ones on 9 because you'd be staring directly down at the roof of the waterfront, and/or lifeboats.

So of the 3 you listed, I would choose the BE even if the prices were the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you -very good advice