Funchal - Tomb of Charles I of Austria

Google maps and web searches haven't yielded the information I'm looking for, which is the location in Funchal of the church Nossa Senhora do Monte, the church in which Charles I is buried (he died in exile in 1922).

Part of the problem may be that the name of the church seems to be translated in several different ways (mount/mountain) into English.

I'll be in port this November on the Prinsendam and would like to visit this particular tomb, but would like to have some idea of where it is in relation to the Port of Funchal. Any experienced travelers out there who can help?

Google maps and web searches haven't yielded the information I'm looking for, which is the location in Funchal of the church Nossa Senhora do Monte, the church in which Charles I is buried (he died in exile in 1922).

Part of the problem may be that the name of the church seems to be translated in several different ways (mount/mountain) into English.

I'll be in port this November on the Prinsendam and would like to visit this particular tomb, but would like to have some idea of where it is in relation to the Port of Funchal. Any experienced travelers out there who can help?

The Church is called Our Lady of Monte where his tomb is and as the other poster note you can reach it by taxi or bus as well. There is a lot of inof on Google if yoiu want more info.

Thanks to all for the information, much appreciated. CruiseIreland the photos in Stef's trip report are amazing, and I'm looking even more forward to Funchal than I was before.