Where exactly the cruise pier on Curaçao?

jeepers13

We might be planning a walking day in port in Willemstad, so I'd like to know the location of the pier.

Google maps shows something called Megapier on the south shore of the city, but I'm not sure if that's it.

Anybody know?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bigger ships are indeed usually berthed at the Megapier. Smaller ones can be at a cruise terminal slightly inland of that on Otrobanda but only about 1/4 mile away. The town is well within walking distance of either berth and access is aided by a free ferry and the snaking bridge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We might be planning a walking day in port in Willemstad, so I'd like to know the location of the pier.

Google maps shows something called Megapier on the south shore of the city, but I'm not sure if that's it.

Anybody know?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is a DIY walking tour for Curacao. It shows the location of the cruise pier.

http://www.curacao.com/media/uploads...guide_2015.pdf

We were at Willemstad on a cruise last month, and there were three cruise ships berthed in different places. The big ships dock at the Megapier. Smaller ships can dock on either side of St Anna Bay, having gone through the Queen Emma bridge, which moves aside so vessels can pass up the canal. Any berth is convenient for walking tours. We did both of the walking tours in the links above - Punda and Otrobanda. Very interesting and a pleasant place to wander.

• 3 weeks later...