Packing for Cozumel and Grand Cayman in Jan??

jacksmom09

Hi trying to start a packing list for upcoming Jan cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman! Any advise appreciated! Not sure if warm or cooler weather to pack for??:confused:

jacksmom09, what boat will you be on? We are going to be on the Dream on Jan 18 going to Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Jamaica.

Jeannie & Travis --- Bootheel of MO

jacksmom09, what boat will you be on? We are going to be on the Dream on Jan 18 going to Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Jamaica.

Jeannie & Travis --- Bootheel of MO

We are just doing a 5 night on Carnival Paradise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel! My daughter and I were just looking for a quick get a way !

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like my post is just a bit too late as the original asker sailed today (woo hoo - enjoy!), but in case anyone else searches for and/or reads this...

I just got back from a 7 day cruise that left Jan 11th - was pretty chilly and foggy leaving from NOLA and cloudy/rainy for a couple of the port days including Cozumel, so I was very glad to have some sweaters and cardigans as well as longer capri type pants instead of just shorts. And I live in a cold climate (NY). A lot of the people from the southern US were dressed for how I would dress for temps in the 60s or so. I'd definitely bring summer and beach attire, but bring things to layer as well.