Silver Castaway Member gift?

RdhAnd mom

just curious. Traveling next week On Dis Dream. I'm a silver club member. Anyone recently travel and know what gift they're giving out now?

question 2. The disney pass card. Do you need a badge holder for it or is there a hole in it that you can just clip a lanyard Onto it?

just curious. Traveling next week On Dis Dream. I'm a silver club member. Anyone recently travel and know what gift they're giving out now?

question 2. The disney pass card. Do you need a badge holder for it or is there a hole in it that you can just clip a lanyard Onto it?

For most cruises the silver gift seems to currently be the silver (greyish) beach bag with canvas straps. Like the bag in this picture, but grey (no umbrella):

11sjp03.jpg

As a returning cruiser you will receive a silver lanyard at check in at the port. It has a plastic card holder on it:

21dhk3n.jpg

Edited by Shmoo here

• 2 weeks later...

We were on Dream on the 1/12 sailing and got the rope-handle-with-grommet Silver bag.

I can't remember if we've done this on Dream or only on Royal, but you can ask if you can have a hole punched in the car to just hang on the lanyard. That said, since Dream has the touchpads for room access, you can just hold the card+pouch up to the pad and get into your room. You aren't putting the card into anything. So either way will work.

• 4 weeks later...

We got the greyish grommet bag with canvas handles Dream, Dec 2014.

Also, I have heard people say the plastic card holder on the castaway club lanyard doesn't hold up that well. I had bought the blue DCL lanyard previously which has a Velcro/cloth card holder-I was able to take that off my blue lanyard and put it on my silver club lanyard. Worked out well.

Do you only get a gift when you get to a level? or do you get one every cruise?:confused:

Edited by monty913