Majesty relocation bargain

Guess which flights have quite a lot of seats left? Would be able to pay for a limousine to Birmingham at that and still be in pocket!!

We once got a brilliant deal to the Caribbean from our local airport. It was about £500 more from anywhere else! One off lucky bargain - they never flew from here again to the Caribbean - no wonder as the plane was only two thirds full. We've had to go to Gatwick since! :( Clearly prices reflecting supply and demand.

Edited by kruzseeka

Are you tempted Kruzseeka? ;)

At that price Jules, most definitely. :D Unfortunately we can't get away just then, otherwise I reckon we'd have snapped it up! I can always enjoy the likes of Rome, Florence etc. (Also we're off to Santorini in May so can't feel too disappointed! ;))

At that price Jules, most definitely. :D Unfortunately we can't get away just then, otherwise I reckon we'd have snapped it up! I can always enjoy the likes of Rome, Florence etc. (Also we're off to Santorini in May so can't feel too disappointed! ;))

Of course - May will soon be with us & that will be lovely for you.

£593 from Gatwick. £638 from Birmingham. Or for lottery winners, £1214 from Manchester. What a joke.

The Dreams repo cruise from the Caribbean is currently £972 for 18 nights ex Gatwick and that's for an outside cabin.

The Celebration repositioning cruise on 24 April isn't much more expensive that that either, for 13 nights with only 2 sea days. Think it was £661pp when I last checked, that was from Gatwick or Bristol though.

The TA on the Dream in April last year dropped to £530pp for 20 nights around 3 days before sailing. That was based on 3 sharing though, and flying from Newcastle but tempted wasn't even the word! Regrettably we didn't go :( :( :(

If you are prepared to gamble ten there is nearly always some last minute bargains out of main season and on crossings - but had you waited for Celebraton crossing due to sail on the 12th April until early March over a month before departure you would have found it had sold out completely.

As a percentage of cabins only a handful get sold at this low low rate and I can tell you that if the cabin is on a lower deck then you will find that you are put in the worst location unless you prebook subject to there being enough days left to use that facility.

I did notice that they held the Majesty price much higher than the two Caribbean return crossings in February and they are now paying the price with having to give even bigger discounts on that cruise.

but had you waited for Celebraton crossing due to sail on the 12th April until early March over a month before departure you would have found it had sold out completely.

Yes, I noticed that and had been keeping an eye on the price and it never really dropped to what could be considered a bargain. I couldn't really see the appeal of this cruise though unless it went really cheap as it's only 12 nights with 6 of those days at sea. The leg from Tenerife to Dubrovnik looks a much nicer cruise and is quite a few hundred cheaper, with only 2 sea days.

Yes, I noticed that and had been keeping an eye on the price and it never really dropped to what could be considered a bargain. I couldn't really see the appeal of this cruise though unless it went really cheap as it's only 12 nights with 6 of those days at sea. The leg from Tenerife to Dubrovnik looks a much nicer cruise and is quite a few hundred cheaper, with only 2 sea days.

It did drop to about £750 for the last handful of cabins for about 3 days before selling out - which is not too bad for a 12 night cruise but I agree there have been slightly better price per night crossings in the recent past.

Some great deals araound - thanks for posting - may draw someone's attention to a bargain which they can take advantage of! Might be me another time! Just sorry I can't make use of them just now! :)

Perhaps it might be an idea to start a specific bargain thread? Especially if the mods can make it a sticky.

people keep quoting Thoms as being expensive but the only good fly cruise deals going that seem to get close are with the likes of Costa or Msc, no thanks.

im talking what you can get away with paying

You're spot on.

I saw a last minute 7 night cruise on P&O's Ventura from Southampton for £349 a couple of summers ago, but nothing seems to have come anywhere near close to that since, and Thomson are getting close to that price, but with a flight included too!