www.hotelnparking.com

christylkoscielski

Anybody ever use the website hotelnparking.com? Some errors found so I wondered if it is too good to be true??

I hope not because I just booked the Hyatt through them in Miami. stay123 and hotelnparking are the same company. After I booked I called the number on my reservation and the lady I spoke with confirmed the stay. 855-380-4810 is the number for hotelnparking.com, hope this helps

• 1 year later...

I recently drove to Miami and went on Carnival Breeze for 8 days. I booked Red Roof Inn to stay the night before my cruise and leave my car parked at their hotel and I was booked to stay the night I got back from my cruise.

The first night there was alright and parking my car there was alright but when I got back from my cruise I called them to pick me up and they told me to take a taxi and they would pay for it. When I got to the hotel the taxi ride was $26 and they stuck me with it stating that she thought I was coming from the airport. I specifically told her when I called that I was at the cruiseport! Also they didn't have a reservation for me when I returned even though I had my paperwork in hand that stated otherwise. The manager said he would pay the taxi if I would pay $80 something to stay the night! I was very upset and told them no and left! They said they do not pick you up from the cruise ship but they take you there! How are you supposed to get back to your car??? NOT A GOOD DEAL AT ALL!!!! I would not recommend them!!

They said they do not pick you up from the cruise ship but they take you there! How are you supposed to get back to your car???

I don't know of any Miami hotel that picks up at the cruise port - all require that you take a taxi to get back to your car, and some hotels offering parking deals charge for the shuttle to the port.

For future reference La Quinta East and Springhill Suites Medical Center are the two most often suggested Miami hotels offering cruise parking deals - neither will shuttle you from POM back to your car, so plan on a $25+ cab ride in your budget.