Cozumel Bar Hop Questions

tropical83

Hello

I am thinking of booking the bar hop for my stop in Cozumel in May. I'll be on the Norwegian Getaway. I've read that NCL docks at a pier close to the meeting point for this tour. Does anyone know if the meeting spot is just a short walk from the pier?

Also, does anyone know what time this tour usually starts? On their website it says its about a 5 hour tour but doesn't say anything about the start time. I believe we are docked in Cozumel from 8-5pm.

Any other tips or info about the tour would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hello

I am thinking of booking the bar hop for my stop in Cozumel in May. I'll be on the Norwegian Getaway. I've read that NCL docks at a pier close to the meeting point for this tour. Does anyone know if the meeting spot is just a short walk from the pier?

Also, does anyone know what time this tour usually starts? On their website it says its about a 5 hour tour but doesn't say anything about the start time. I believe we are docked in Cozumel from 8-5pm.

Any other tips or info about the tour would be appreciated! Thanks!

The meeting point is at Senor Frogs opposite to Punta Langosta pier, not far but I believe you have to exit that pier via bridge that crosses road so it will be near where you exit port shopping.

Starting time varies from day to day depending which ships are in port and their hours so you would need to contact the Bar Hop to find the timing for your particular sailing.

The meeting point is at Senor Frogs opposite to Punta Langosta pier, not far but I believe you have to exit that pier via bridge that crosses road so it will be near where you exit port shopping.

Starting time varies from day to day depending which ships are in port and their hours so you would need to contact the Bar Hop to find the timing for your particular sailing.

Right. Generally NCL docks in town at the Punta Langosta Pier. The meeting place for the Hop is basically across the street from the pier, but because of the way they have the exit, you have to walk through a small shopping mall. It's a very easy walk.

From our experience, the hop will be scheduled according to the ship times that they have customers sailing in on. I think our hop went at 10 am last time and we were back to drop the first group off by 3:00 at the Puerto Maya Pier. They sailed at 4:00 pm so we dropped them off first, then the rest of us were back in town shortly thereafter.

Super fun. So much so, that we've booked it again for this April!