the most comfortable shoes EVER

jp2001

I am going to London for 3 nights before a Westbound Transatlantic Crossing.

I will be exploring the city by foot mostly (with occasional tube or boat ride). I was looking for a comfortable pair of shoes (not sandals, it will still be too cold for that the first days of May). And it rains often in London so running shoes were not an option (at least not the ones I have as their are fabric, not leather).

I have had Clark's and other modals of Naturalizer shoes in the past and liked them but I now have found the most comfortable and so light pair of shoes I EVER owned.

I went on a 4-hour walk to test them and they were perfect, my feet and my back were never better after such a walk.

They are Naturalizer Clarrissa style. I have them in regular black and they do it in crocodile black, navy and Brown.

http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Product/EC0205056-3011562/Naturalizer/Black+Leather/Clarissa.aspx

They look better with pants but are also OK with a casual skirt style (nothing fancy but not too, too bulky either). I wanted to upload a picture with a skirt but it always fail... don't know why.

Edited by jp2001

Yes. I have another style of Clarks with that same sole. Very easy to walk all day around NYC but I couldn't wear them in Rome. The shoes didn't like the cobblestones.

YMMV

Yes. I have another style of Clarks with that same sole. Very easy to walk all day around NYC but I couldn't wear them in Rome. The shoes didn't like the cobblestones.

YMMV

I walked on some cobblestones here in Québec without noticing any problem but mostly I walked on pavement and wood terrace. Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...

I love Naturalizers and have several pairs. They have great online sales, too. Thanks for the tip on the Clarissa style jp, I'll have to try them!

I bought a pair of lace-ups called 'Muse' in 2012 for a Med cruise..they are so comfortable for walking. I don't think the style is still available though. Also got some called 'Hanover', which are more like deck shoes. They are still available. Not as supportive for long walks but great around the ship!

Sketchers & the most comfortable shoes I've ever had on my feet. There is one style with a strap over the instep & one loafer style. They are multicolor with black

Edited by awhfy