WOWed by SOLARIUM - pictures

NICE.......

Thanks for the pictures. The Solarium (on Oasis and Allure followed by the smaller versions on the Solstice Class Celebrity ships) is my wife's Haven (which she likes on the NCL ships). These are the first really good pictures at different angles and times. She's excited. We both agree, from your pictures, that the Solarium looks really well done on Quantum.

Again, thanks for the pictures. Now we've got to research the hours to see if the hot tubs are open for sunrise.

NICE.......

Thanks for the pictures. The Solarium (on Oasis and Allure followed by the smaller versions on the Solstice Class Celebrity ships) is my wife's Haven (which she likes on the NCL ships). These are the first really good pictures at different angles and times. She's excited. We both agree, from your pictures, that the Solarium looks really well done on Quantum.

Again, thanks for the pictures. Now we've got to research the hours to see if the hot tubs are open for sunrise.

Welcome. Solarium open 24 hours. We were on the ship only for 2 days but spend lots of time there. About an hour before dinner, then dinner at 5.30 and back to solarium before shows. Water in the pools was very chilly, however. My husband braved only for 10 min but I did not see anyone else there. Seems it's heated only by the natural sun. Perhaps they will heat on longer cruises. Water in hot tubs was perfect. We sailed Breeze few weeks ago and water was extremely hot so you can't be there more then 5-10 min. Here temperature was just right. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't suppose this is an adults only area?

I believe it is supposed to be but on our November cruise they were lax with most rules due to all the issues they had on the ship. I spent a few hours there and I saw a handful of kids.