cabin no no Carnival Sunshine

sugarmom

Do not book cabins on deck 3 forward on Carnival Sunshine as you will be awake till 3 in the am with music from liquid lounge above you. People on deck 2 forward also felt bass vibrations from music. Luckly Carnival were able to change our room to deck 1 level.

• 2 years later...
Do not book cabins on deck 3 forward on Carnival Sunshine as you will be awake till 3 in the am with music from liquid lounge above you. People on deck 2 forward also felt bass vibrations from music. Luckly Carnival were able to change our room to deck 1 level.

Hi, I know this is two years old, but can you remember what the actual cabin number was that you had? It looks like certain cabins would definitely be under the lounge with loud music but some on the side and toward guest services seem like they may be ok. Thanks.

Hi, I know this is two years old, but can you remember what the actual cabin number was that you had? It looks like certain cabins would definitely be under the lounge with loud music but some on the side and toward guest services seem like they may be ok. Thanks.

I would avoid those cabins on deck 3 altogether.

and becareful going down one floor. You do not want to be under the galley either

Edited by serene56