Orient beach, which club is the best!?

kellance13879

I've read a few posts about kakao, kon tiki, and Bikini beach clubs. Wondering what everyone's favorite is? My boyfriend and I want to just take a cab from port to a beach club then go to marigot for some delicious French pastries! Does anyone know if it is 20$ pp from port to orient bay, or 20$ total for 1-2 people? Thanks!!

I don't have a particular spot on Orient that I like better than others but I can help you with the taxi fare. To and from Orient you should be able to share a taxi which keeps the cost down. Usually it works out to $7 or $8 pp each way to and from the port.

You can set up at one beach bar and rent chairs and an umbrella and go to another for lunch if you like as well.

• 3 weeks later...

We were there in January - we go there every year. When you get off of the ship, just follow the crowds. You will find an area with all the vans - nice ones, clean and new. Tell the dispatcher where you want to go and he/she will direct you to the appropriate van. It cost use $7pp each way. If you're a group, you might get it for a buck or two cheaper. Orient Beach has a number of places where you can rent a chaise and an umbrella and eat. Beware that there are a lot of annoying vendors on the beach. We ask to be dropped of at Club Orient. If they just drop you at Orient Beach, Club Orient is all the way to your right when facing the water. Club Orient is a private club - no vendors. $20 for 2 chaises and an umbrella. Topless is allowed on Orient Beach. Club Orient permits complete nudity if you want - totally up to you - we are naturists. There are a couple of restaurants on the property.