Mykonos - Jackie O beach club .

downundermatt

Will be in Mykonos in May, and was hoping to visit the Jackie O beach Club in Super Paradise.

Obviously it's early Summer, so don even know if it will be open?

Have emailed them with two different answers, I understand the bar downtown will be open, don't know about the beach club.

Sailaway is at 4pm, I don't want to make the trek off there if it's not open and theirs no action (I mean people, or club open) and no transport back !

Any other recommendations would be appreciated - have done Mykonos before so was hoping for a day club - a nice lunch and maybe a drag show ..??

Apologies for posting here, but have checked my boards and the Greek thread and thought I may have better luck here

I have only been to Super Paradise in August, it was packed! Not an open spot on the beach. We landed our boat on the mini dock and had a helluva time trying to make it to the bars behind the beach loungers, trying not step on anybody's head!

It's a super small beach. There were lots of bars with pumping music and dancing go-go girls/boys along Super Paradise beach, it was a blast! I even saw Jackie O's but didn't want to have to try and not step on anybody to get over there, so I stayed put at the fun bar I was at.

Even though its May, you should still go to Super Paradise.

Here is a link from TripAdvisor on how to get there. Hopefully Cruise Critic lets me post it.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g662620-i12590-k8577568-Getting_to_Paradise_Super_Paradise_Beach_from_Mykonos_Town-Mykonos_Town_Mykonos_Cyclades_S.html

• 4 weeks later...
I have only been to Super Paradise in August, it was packed! Not an open spot on the beach. We landed our boat on the mini dock and had a helluva time trying to make it to the bars behind the beach loungers, trying not step on anybody's head!

It's a super small beach. There were lots of bars with pumping music and dancing go-go girls/boys along Super Paradise beach, it was a blast! I even saw Jackie O's but didn't want to have to try and not step on anybody to get over there, so I stayed put at the fun bar I was at.

Even though its May, you should still go to Super Paradise.

Here is a link from TripAdvisor on how to get there. Hopefully Cruise Critic lets me post it.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g662620-i12590-k8577568-Getting_to_Paradise_Super_Paradise_Beach_from_Mykonos_Town-Mykonos_Town_Mykonos_Cyclades_S.html

Hi Chicken Lips and downundermatt- Another nice gay beach is Elia beach and the bus goes there. Very hot!!! There are some services, but I believe Super Paradise has more. There is not a direct bus to Super Paradise. You must go to Paradise and walk over.

The bars in town for Jackie O's and Babylon were only open at night.

Have a great time!!!:)