Penthouse Suites - What do get?

It ia exciting to get upgraded. On the Navigator, the cabins are the same size as a standard cabin, but the location is higher up. I assume all the amentities are the same as on the other ships. I was in the Penthouse Suite on the Voyager, and along with the Butler, you get more liquor in the ensuite set up, and hor d'oevres every evening. Also a few sheets of personalized stationary, and a real newspaper daily. Enjoy:)

I have just been upgraded to a penthouse suite on the Navigator sailing on April 21st. I know you get a butler but what else do you get that the regular cabins dont get. Would appreciate any information. I am so excited!:o
I hope you weren't upgraded from a midship location to a penthouse suite at the back of the ship as the vibration problem is bad back there. This isn't like a vibration from an AC unit, but instead is more like a snorer with sleep apnea...(sorry was the only analogy I could think of)

Actually there are no penthouse suites at the back of the ship they are all forward. We were on the Navigator in November. L.A. to Tahiti and back and experienced some vibration problems then because we were at the back and air conditioning noises also. We love the Navigator but want to know what is different in the penthouse suites.

Your butler will arrange laundry/dry cleaning, supervise room service, bring snacks before dinner and juice after dinner (if you want it), and book tours. He will also make dinner reservations, but since there is only one alternative restaurant on the Navigator this will be less important. He can also trade out some of your liquor if you don't want the selection provided.

Quality of services will vary depending on the butler.

See you onboard!

Nope, not Lorne's mom. I tried to get my older daughter to take this trip with me, but she just finished her last bout of chemo and doesn't want to wander that far from home.

In the penthouse, pressing of one outfit is free on the first night. But you have to ask for it! Unless you are in the ujpper level SS Status, then I think pressing is free throughout the cruise. If not, after the first outfit there is a charge. I think there is a laundry room on each deck, though.

I'm really looking forward to the relaxing transatlantic portion of the cruise! I just booked the FLL air on the day before we sail, but haven't started looking for a hotel yet. Any suggestion, folks?

RSSC booked us into Embassy Suites which is fine. There are buses that go from there to the ship (you have to have a transfer, I think). Embassy Suites is reasonable and close to the pier. We stayed there last time and were happy.

Archived