Miami Flight to Hotel - Hotel to Port

Wakeboarder6v0

What you are seeking does not exist. :confused: Only some hotels near the MIA airport offer free airport and port shuttles -- nowhere near the beach and no opportunity to see/experience any of Miami.

SB hotels, along with downtown Miami hotels close to POM do not offer shuttles from MIA airport or to the port, Your best bet is to find a hotel that meets your budget/needs and arrange for your own transport -- Uber from MIA to SB hotels will run about $20+ and another $10+ Uber will get you to POM the next day

Ok so let's forget SB that's why I said preferably. So what's the best hotel near the airport that offers shuttle?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well what do you want out of the hotel? Is it only a place to sleep one night and that is it?

Honestly, given the cost of cruises, I don't understand the penny pinching on transportation. I understand it for hotels, as hotel cost can get high, but an uber from the airport to a for example a downtown Miami hotel cost max $20.00 and the uber from Downtown to the port will cost between $5-$7.

If hotel price is not the issue, just get somewhere in Downtown Miami or Brickell, its extremely close to the port. You could still do South Beach, which is still a pretty easy ride to the port.

What time do you arrive into Miami?

Best area near MIA with several hotels is the Blue Lagoon neighborhood; there's a strip mall with grocery, drug and liquor stores for last minute shopping as well as dining and fast food options. Check Hampton Inn (across the street from the strip mall), Homewood Suites and others. Compare package rates and do not overpay for transportation to POM -- you can taxi for about $30 or Uber for under $20.

Less expensive, but isolated with no shopping/dining nearby, is the La Quinta East.

Your call.

I planned on using UBER but i planned on using a lot of money on that the day before. But since I'm taking your mom now money's no option.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well that makes perfect sense then.

I can't help you if you don't want to know different options or even give us the purpose of your hotel. If you are just staying there to sleep after a night flight in, it can make sense to stay by the airport and try to find the shuttle. But if you are going to be there all day, saving $27.00 (if hotel price is not the issue) is not worth it being stuck in an airport hotel. We are giving you different options here. Some people are not aware how close and cheap the port is to the city, nor how close and cheap the city is to the airport.

The free transit from hotels is rarely worth it.

We love the downtown of Miami -you can take public transit train from Airport to our hotel of choice - Hampton Inn BRICKELL . The hotel arranges port transfers at reasonable cost .

Breakfast comes with your stay .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk