Key West Pub Crawl

Luvoceans

Do you mean on a ship sponsored crawl, or one you are doing yourselves? That's going to completely depend on how much you want to eat and drink! I found prices decent, not out of the ordinary for cocktails/beer than any other city. Some places will have specials, etc. so it's just really going to be how much do you want to eat and drink? You could spend $15 or you could spend $100.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We have done the crawl twice and loved it both times. You do see a few streets but not all of the major shopping/tourist areas. I recommend eating a big breakfast as the drinks are strong. There is time for more exploring after the crawl. Hope you have a great cruise!

I realize now this was kind of a silly question but my friend that is traveling with us is on a tight budget ....I told her you can probably spend as much or as little as you want.:p

If your friend is on a really tight budget, I would suggest doing your own pub crawl. Choose just a couple or three saloons such as Sloppy Joe's, Irish Kevin's and maybe Hog Heaven, but others here will have favorites too. Each of these places has its own shop where you can buy a logo T-shirt if that is important or you can buy other memorabilia there too. These three pubs are very close. You can easily walk to each one.

Anyway, you can better control the type and size of alcoholic drinks and how much to spend in each place.