Can I catch 9:10am flight in Copenhagen?

I will be taking the Emerald Princess for the Baltic Cruise leaving Aug 19 and returning to Copenhagen Aug 30 Friday at 5am. Will I be able to catch the 9:10am flight? It seems four hours should be sufficient since I heard that there is no custom or immigration at the Copenhagen pier.

GoBells

;)

I will be taking the Emerald Princess for the Baltic Cruise leaving Aug 19 and returning to Copenhagen Aug 30 Friday at 5am. Will I be able to catch the 9:10am flight? It seems four hours should be sufficient since I heard that there is no custom or immigration at the Copenhagen pier.

GoBells

;)

Should be no problem. We just came off the Emerald Princess on June 3rd and they let people walk off as early as 5:15 AM and we choose to get off at 7:45 AM for our 12:20 PM flight. We took the taxi to the airport which took about 40 minutes and we paid 378 DKK or about 70 bucks. However, the airport was like a zoo so I suggest that you print your boarding pass on the ship or print them from the CPH kisoks. Tooks us 20 minutes to print the boarding pass at the CPH kisoks because the machine did not properly read our passports so we went from one machine to the next. Luggage check in lines were also long and then you have to go thur. security and passport controls.

• 3 months later...

GoBells

;)

GoBells, did you make your flight?

We are on the Royal Princess next year and are considering a 10:40 AM BA flight to LHR connecting to a flight to the US.

If you made a 9:10 AM flight the 10:40 AM flight should be easy. Any advice based on your experience?

Thanks

I too am interested in this topic... my travel agent says that they won't even let you get off the ship until 9:00! She suggests taking a flight noon or later. this is a bummer because there are no flights that late for where I am going (California). Let us know what the reality is please!

I understand that the 12.25 to San Francisco is cutting it a little close because you have to be at the airport 3 hours before.

But the 15:40 departure to Chicago should be a possibility, I don´t now long the layover in Chicago would be be you can check that out yourself.

Norwegian flies to LAX at 15:10 but they only fly at Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

We were off the boat around 8:15 - we were group number 12 or something so not first ones off the boat but Royal moved us off quickly. It was fairly easy to get a taxi and out of the city near the airport which is where our hotel was located. I would say 9 is too early but 12 you should be able to make without trouble.

Archived