Azamara v P&O

holiday addict

Your title suggests you want to compare the two cruise lines, but your actual question is just referring to the size of ship. As regards the cruise line, I would say that Azamara is definitely a class above P&O.

Edited by aquilegia

Your title suggests you want to compare the two cruise lines, but your actual question is just referring to the size of ship. As regards the cruise line, I would say that Azamara is definitely a class above P&O.

Thank you aquilega, actually I did wonder about the class, and also size which I can see is clearly smaller .Havent been on Adonia as someone mentioned but would definitely like to try a smaller ship, and would also like to be able to get a suitable sunlounger when I want one! Azura is 3600 so is huge. Also their quality is deteriorating as I think they flog off cheap cruises nearer the time and then you get the quality going down also.Maybe should change my name on here to "snob cruiser"!!?

Thank you aquilega, actually I did wonder about the class, and also size which I can see is clearly smaller .Havent been on Adonia as someone mentioned but would definitely like to try a smaller ship, and would also like to be able to get a suitable sunlounger when I want one! Azura is 3600 so is huge. Also their quality is deteriorating as I think they flog off cheap cruises nearer the time and then you get the quality going down also.Maybe should change my name on here to "snob cruiser"!!?

You could look at Oceania also as even their larger ships are only 1250 PAX

Their 3 smaller ships are the same as Azamara

Enjoy whatever cruise you choose

Lyn