Private Tours

Diggerof4

Newbie here! Doing research. Hoping that the mild, medium and HOT seasoned veterans can help me. This maybe the only time we get to visit the south carb. What we (as in family of 4) want to do is our own private tour, see as much as the island as possible, explore, swim, snorkle and shop. We can move very fast if have to, but so open to what ever comes our way.

Planning excursions: St Maarten, Philipsburg -what wld you recommend? I thought I read on the under the PORTS section, Bernards was good.

St Kitts: Would you recommend: Javin My Island Tours, Thenfordgrey, Roosevelt Tours, Rose and Jim's Tacie and Tour Service? I am stuck on who to choose. There was also an article on Lorenz ? Any who...any advice, comment or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Also, with a private tour, if we like our guy or gal, would they take offence if we bought them lunch or snack or a goodie? Besides a tip.

Newbie here! Doing research. Hoping that the mild, medium and HOT seasoned veterans can help me. This maybe the only time we get to visit the south carb. What we (as in family of 4) want to do is our own private tour, see as much as the island as possible, explore, swim, snorkle and shop. We can move very fast if have to, but so open to what ever comes our way.

Planning excursions: St Maarten, Philipsburg -what wld you recommend? I thought I read on the under the PORTS section, Bernards was good.

St Kitts: Would you recommend: Javin My Island Tours, Thenfordgrey, Roosevelt Tours, Rose and Jim's Tacie and Tour Service? I am stuck on who to choose. There was also an article on Lorenz ? Any who...any advice, comment or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Also, with a private tour, if we like our guy or gal, would they take offence if we bought them lunch or snack or a goodie? Besides a tip.

We have toured St. Maarten with Bernard. He is indeed the best!! In St. Kitts, we have toured with Thenfordgrey and Roosevelt tours. Both excellent. We have bought our tour guides lunch on some occasions. Often, though, they have arrangements with various restaurants on the islands, and usually eat for free anyhow.

Hope this helps.

Archived