Your highest weekly bill on a gay charter

WDBGUY

I've had friends who've been to some of Atlantis cruises in the Caribbean and they said there were guys having sex everywhere (i.e. in the halls, gym, steam room, dance floor, etc). So there's a lot of truth to that. It's not a typical cruise.

In the halls? My word, that sounds not only a bit problematic but fairly uncomfortable as well. Oh my. I'll take my sex the good old fashioned way: In the exit stairway!

Who was it that said "the problem with having sex on the driveway is the gravel"!

More related to the OP.....if you are on an Atlantis or RSVP (or similar) charter on a line that normally offers a "beverage package", do they offer it whilst on the chartered sailing?

They do not offer unlimited beverage packages on RSVP and Atlantis cruises. Depending on the cruise line and negotiations with the charter they may offer some beverage packges.

On the recent RSVP charter on the MSC Divina they did offer some of their beverage packages and it was available for purchase on the ship. MSC did not offer pre-cruise purchasing.l It was available for purchase throughout the cruise, not just on the first day.

One of the popular packages was one that basically gave you a coupon book with 105 drink coupons (averaging 15 drinks per day). You could but a package and share it with anyone and could purchase more packages during the cruise if you ran out. My partner and I shared one and had a few coupons left to use the last night!

They also sold other coupon packages e.g.for 15 beer coupons or 7 bottles of wine.

The coupons worked well since it did speed up the purchasing of drinks. Then there was the obvious risk of losing coupons and having to carry something other than your cruise card but the overall feeling was that it worked well.

Yacht Club suites on the Divina include unlimited beverages within the Yacht Club areas - that was also true for the RSVP charter.

• 3 weeks later...
yes, 3 Atlantis and 3 "Pillage and Plunder" cruises (1998,9,2000)

Then everyone on an Atlantis cruise MUST look like the guys in their ads. :rolleyes:

RSVP has a good mix of people: twinks, bears and all in between. So some look like beached wales and some perhaps don't have speedo bodies but you know what: everyone gets along quite well and have fun.

Edited by Boytjie

On a all Gay cruise 1 There will be no beached whales on the sundeck.2. The guys wearing speedos will have the proper body for them

Neither of these is true:

1. I definately used the sundeck and most would say I resemble a beached whale.

2. I've never worn a speedo (ok, ok, there was that one time in Key West as part of my FantasyFest costume:eek: but that doesn't count) but many others who shouldn't do.