Finding a beach for my family

Colts Fan1

• 2 weeks later...
we did tabyhanna beach when we there this past aug it was only hubby and I but I am returning in May 10 with the kiddies and we will be visiting that beach again!!

Did you have to pay to get in, or do you just pay for chairs and umbrellas. How much was cab from port to beach. Thanks.

Rick

To spend the day at Tabyana and enjoy the amenities that others talk about (lounge chairs, music, etc) you have to book through your cruise ship.

If a lounge chair means nothing to you, park yourself under a palm tree in front of Infinity Bay or walk 2 more minutes down the beach and stop in front of Bananarama and get a lounger there.

What many don't realize is that Tabyana is just a small section of West Bay Beach and the water and beach are free to all - what you pay for at Tabyana are the loungers, etc. You can sit on the beach for free and snorkel for free and eat at any of the restaurants on the beach (Thirsty Turtle, the Palapa Bar at Infinity Bay) or walk 1/2 block from the beach and have a lobster baleada at Celeste's.......

Archived