Segway tour--anyone gone this year?

CeleBrat

Hello!

Has anyone taken the Segway Tour in San Juan recently? I've found some reviews, but none that are current.

Thanks!--CeleBrat

yes we did the San Juan Segway in Feb very nice easy to learn to ride. we did the 3 hour tour i think anyway we went down the pier and out for a tour of the fort. i have pictures i could send you if you like. the tour guide gives a demo and lets you ride around the office for a bit. then we all take off like little ducks following each other. we stop and she points out different tourist attractions and such. anyway hopes this helps

• 2 weeks later...
Hello!

Has anyone taken the Segway Tour in San Juan recently? I've found some reviews, but none that are current.

Thanks!--CeleBrat

We had a later arrival in SJ and did the evening tour at 6 pm for around 2.5 hours. It was magical to ride around the old city at night with all of the lights twinkling and the old houses lit with gas lamps outside. They were super careful about safety. I'd do this again in a heartbeat.

Thanks all! Unfortunately they are not taking any bookings on the day we are in port, due to their tours being held for other ship's excursion offerings. DARN~~!

CeleBrat

Edited by CeleBrat

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks all! Unfortunately they are not taking any bookings on the day we are in port, due to their tours being held for other ship's excursion offerings. DARN~~!CeleBrat

Maybe, try showing up anyway at the tour's times, there might be cancellations and they will take you? I don't know, just thinking out loud. :)

• 4 weeks later...

We did this tour a while back (not this year). We had a great time , loved our guide. We couldn't book the time we wanted, but decided to stop at their office, which was pretty close to the pier. We were checking to see if there had been a cancellation for that time. As it turned out the party with that booking never showed so they moved our tour up. If your schedule is flexible it wouldn't hurt to stop by, they may have no-show or cancellation. Good luck and enjoy OSJ.