123 days of summer...price drop!!

nursepixie

4J is the interior with walkaway - has the window facing front. I did the fare viewer and it never gives me anything back! Now therre isn't even a 4J listed.

What is the 4J?

We are in a 4K (interior french door) and I thought those cabins filled up fast, so there would not be any price drops for them. Also, I am cruising in June (so again, didn't expect any price drop.) I am thrilled to see the new 123 promo! It is saving me 75 per person. Or, I should say, giving me 75 per person to waste onboard. :D

Can you take advantage of price drops if you didn't book Early Saver?

Yes under most other rates until final payment date. There are a couple of rate codes that don't allow for any price adjustments at all. I believe pack n go and easy saver. What rate did you book under?

My friends only put a deposit down but for the same room they can get at least $700 in savings. Will they get that $700 as an obc? Even though they only paid a deposit?

No OBC until paid in full, but that amount will come off of the remaining amount due.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by nursepixie

We still have 8 cabins to price match to, before June 5th. Hoping they run one more doozie of a sale:D:D

Since we booked, we have saved over $700 in price drops, but we did lose $150 in OBC, so I guess we really only saved $550.

Still one happy girl. That's enough drinks for moi...:rolleyes:

I just received a price drop. I got a confirmation email. But when I checked my documents the OBC is not showing yet. Does it usually take a little longer for that to show?

Were you past final payment? if not the amount is just taken off of the balance due?

tam

Were you past final payment? if not the amount is just taken off of the balance due?

tam

Not past the final payment date yet, but I paid it off early. So I'm showing paid in full. But the OBC hasn't shown up yet. I just showing my $100 OBC from being switched from the Dream to the Sunshine.

We still have 8 cabins to price match to, before June 5th. Hoping they run one more doozie of a sale:D:D

Since we booked, we have saved over $700 in price drops, but we did lose $150 in OBC, so I guess we really only saved $550.

Still one happy girl. That's enough drinks for moi...:rolleyes:

Similar, lost a little in OBC but netted way more with the 123 Sale.

I just received a price drop. I got a confirmation email. But when I checked my documents the OBC is not showing yet. Does it usually take a little longer for that to show?

YES!! I was fretting about this, too! My new rate showed up right away but not the oBC. I am with a TA, so no confirmation email. The OBC showed up within 48 hours (and it was the weekend)

I tried and was denied, ugh. Oh well. We did not book early saver but final payment isn't due yet and I thought maybe I could get OBC. My PVP told me to call the 1-800 number and ask because he couldn't do it. It was worth a shot (4 rooms, 930.00)!

I tried and was denied, ugh. Oh well. We did not book early saver but final payment isn't due yet and I thought maybe I could get OBC. My PVP told me to call the 1-800 number and ask because he couldn't do it. It was worth a shot (4 rooms, 930.00)!

I did not book early saver and was not at final payment and was able to change to this sale with not issues. I called the 800 number and they did it right on th phone with me - don't give up, try again! I didnt get OBC as I still had a balance, they just deducted it off my balance due.

Tam

Thank you so much for posting this! I hadn't checked for a few weeks and probably would have missed this. We saved another $520, I love early saver! In total ours has dropped a little over a $1,000 in the past 9 months. What was once a pretty expensive cruise has now turned into a good cruise price.