Holiday Inn Express 1150 State Road 84

Yellow Lab's Rule

Yes - across the street is a strip mall with Big Lots, a supermarket, liquor store as well as a Wendy's, McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts. Just be careful crossing the street - it's dangerous.

There is also a nice Thai in the strip mall and on the same side of the road as the hotel going on your right when you exit a good German restaurant about 5-7 minutes walking distance.

It can be a little noisy if you like quiet moments around the pool during the day.

Josée

We actually booked this Holiday Inn Express over the one on 17th because of the pool. The one on 17th doesn't have a pool. Is the pool not nice? The last couple of day's I have been thinking about canceling our reservation and going to the Embassy Suites on 17th street. The price of the Embassy Suites has come down dramatically and now it's only about $30 more than then the Holiday. From what I have been reading everyone loves the Embassy. Would you recommend I make the switch?

We actually booked this Holiday Inn Express over the one on 17th because of the pool. The one on 17th doesn't have a pool. Is the pool not nice? The last couple of day's I have been thinking about canceling our reservation and going to the Embassy Suites on 17th street. The price of the Embassy Suites has come down dramatically and now it's only about $30 more than then the Holiday. From what I have been reading everyone loves the Embassy. Would you recommend I make the switch?

Pool is nice on road 84 it's just the noise, for the location I would go for a hotel on the 17th street. We're trying the Holiday Inn Express on 17th next winter knowing that we won't have a pool, but there'so many things to do in this area.

Yes, I would make the switch to ES for $30 difference. It's a grander property and there is much more around there. I think the pool area has more ambiance than HIE. The breakfast is better too, and there is a free manager's happy hour reception each evening. Yes!:)

Edited by royalcruz

YES!! Book the Embassy. I hate the area that Holiday Inn is in and the pool is dinky there.