What's the earliest you would book a flight in Hobby?

Jimbo

We live in the area so we never have to fly anywhere after cruising. But, last year my sister was with us and had to fly out of Hobby. We were off the ship and at our car by 10:30 a.m. She had a 2:30 flight and we probably had her there 2 1/2 to 3 hours before her flight. Now, if something were to happen and you didn't get in port until late, that could all change. It's only a 45 min. drive from the Port of Galveston to Hobby Airport. I hope this helps...maybe some other folks that have had to secure transportation to the airport will give you some better insight! Good luck!

We live in the area so we never have to fly anywhere after cruising. But, last year my sister was with us and had to fly out of Hobby. We were off the ship and at our car by 10:30 a.m. She had a 2:30 flight and we probably had her there 2 1/2 to 3 hours before her flight. Now, if something were to happen and you didn't get in port until late, that could all change. It's only a 45 min. drive from the Port of Galveston to Hobby Airport. I hope this helps...maybe some other folks that have had to secure transportation to the airport will give you some better insight! Good luck!

Sounds good, I assume they do express walk off on Voyager like some other ships. So making a 11:30am flight is doable? Might be a problem if we were late getting into port by otherwise if everything goes as scheduled most walk offs start between 6:30am and 7:00am, so we should be there in plenty of time.

Thanks

Jimbo:)

Sounds good, I assume they do express walk off on Voyager like some other ships. So making a 11:30am flight is doable? Might be a problem if we were late getting into port by otherwise if everything goes as scheduled most walk offs start between 6:30am and 7:00am, so we should be there in plenty of time.

Thanks

Jimbo:)

I think that's a little early. I agree with Hypo...that's why we booked my sister's flight at 2:30 p.m. Even though she was there early, if we had been delayed for 2+ hours she still would have made her flight. I'd shoot for about 2 or 3 p.m. That allows plenty of time for things that might slow you down! Have a wonderful trip!

Archived