Pokemon Go in Grand Turk?

ericstacie

It hasn't been but there was a huge roll out in Central and South America earlier this month.

I didn't see Turks Caicos on the list of countries getting it this month although many other islands are suppose to have it available. Where those gyms are I have no idea.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/7/15/12196050/is-pokemon-go-out

I'm on carnival sunshine now. There is a poke stop or two right in the pool area at margaritaville , so you can use a lure, if you are close enough to it. Password is flipflop to connect to the free wifi. We found some great ones there. Have fun cruising!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

ericstacie.

someone off the Carnival Sunshine was just in GT and they used a lure to catch all sorts of pokemon. Evidently there's a stop near the MV pool.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2390622

Thanks for posting this! I was trying to post the url, but the wifi on the ship is slow right now and kept freezing. [emoji1]

Thanks for posting this! I was trying to post the url, but the wifi on the ship is slow right now and kept freezing. [emoji1]

Thanks for the solid intel. We will be there in October and after a couple hours on the golf cart exploring I will settle in for catching stuff. I will skip the wifi at sea on the boat part and just play in port. Any rare high level stuff at any of your stops or just the common ones?

Well, I'm not sure what you would consider rare. Every place is different. I will tell you that my kids and I did not see a single pidgey, weedle or ratata in GT, if that helps. [emoji1]

Oops, forgot to quote you. Haven't had my coffee yet. [emoji12]

Edited by mibarron