Jewel 3 Bedroom Villa Sleeping Arrangements

Just booked the 3 bedroom villa on the Jewel. Right now it is just the 6 of us. I saw from the floor plan on the NCL website that there are 3 beds. But the description says that the room hold up to 8 guests. If I wanted to add 2 more people where would they sleep? Pull out sofa? Murphy Beds? Rollaways? Thanks in advance! :)

According to the description on cruisedeckplans.com, it sleeps six adults in three bedrooms with baths, plus space for two rollaways and three cribs. It looks from the diagram that the rollaways would have to go in the living room area, or in the largest bedroom. And since access to the bathrooms appears to be inside each bedroom, there would be a certain lack of privacy if one needed to go during the night...

Heck...just looked at pictures of these cabins on cruisedeckplans, and it looks like there is room all over for half a dozen rollaways. Room for two in the master bath...EM

Thank you Essiesmom. I got conflicting info regarding whether it was rollaways or pullout couches.

I have stayed in the Jewel Garden Villa and the master bedroom has a pull out sofa, the middle bedroom only has a queen bed but the third bedroom has a chair that opens into a single bed. Then of course there is more than enough room to add two rollaways if that is preferred.

It is truly an amazing suite and if you have any questions let me know or if you would like a link to my webshots I have plenty of pics there. :)

Chellebells I would love to see the pics you have. And thanks for the clarification on the room. I definitely like the option of the rollaways in the living room.

I hope this link works :)

http://travel.webshots.com/album/578686627bPPUXN

Take a look and let me know if you have any questions....these are of Garden Villa 14500. Note the "towel man". Our room steward felt bad for me because I was traveling as a solo with two older couples so he made me a "date" for the rest of the trip. Lol, best date I had in awhile as you can see this one at least brought a bottle of wine with him. :p

2744569260106345867S600x600Q85.jpg

I hope this link works :)

http://travel.webshots.com/album/578686627bPPUXN

Take a look and let me know if you have any questions....these are of Garden Villa 14500. Note the "towel man". Our room steward felt bad for me because I was traveling as a solo with two older couples so he made me a "date" for the rest of the trip. Lol, best date I had in awhile as you can see this one at least brought a bottle of wine with him. :p

2744569260106345867S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks so much!! The pictures were amazing and making me even more excited for my trip! I love the towel man.. that is great lol! A man who brings wine and doesn't talk back. Hmm... maybe I should leave my hubby at home :p

Archived