What brand soft drinks are offered

FireEater

Pepsi or Coke products??

Disney serves the best Coke! It is included in the cruise fare. There are lots of advantages to Disney - In fact a travel agent can navigate your way, did you know One of the best-kept secrets on the Disney Wonder are the "secret porthole" rooms. These six rooms on Deck 5 are sold as Category 10 inside staterooms, but they have obstructed view portholes. Thus, you get sunlight and little view for "free." These rooms can be specifically requested, but book them as far in advance as possible because they go quickly. They are #5520, #5522, #5524, #5020, #5022, #5024 ( 5522 & 5524 and 5022 & 5024 are adjoiners.

Disney now provides cell-phone-style “Wave Phones” in every stateroom that you can carry with you on the ship to stay in touch with the other members of your party. The Wave Phones have only one charging station per stateroom. If you aren’t careful to rotate them through the charging station, the batteries may become depleted and begin beeping insistently at an inopportune time.

The staterooms all have a small, shallow beverage refrigerator.

You can download the Navigator app for Apple or Android devices before you arrive at the embarkation port and then, once onboard, connect to the ship’s WiFi network—complimentary for app use only. Downloading the app does not enable web access. The app is available on all four Disney Cruise Line ships. Unfortunately, our experience with the app has been that at times the app doesn’t show scheduled activities that are on the printed navigator, or lists them at different times. In every case where there was a discrepancy, the printed navigator was correct and the online one was wrong. In the end we just gave up on the app and used the printed navigator.

It’s a good idea to bring your Navigator, or mobile device with the app, with you wherever you go. If you find that you don’t have a Navigator handy, you can always get another one from Guest Services, but not until they have been delivered to the staterooms (around 8:00 pm).

Are you an Aquaduck? On the Dream and Fantasy experience LIFE - If you enjoy the AquaDuck during the day, find an EVENING to ride it as well! Riding it at night, with the red-and-white lights strobing around the tube at each of the supports, is a completely different experience than the daytime, not to be missed! Also, the lines are truly non-existent, far shorter than even the times when most passengers are ashore when the ship is docked–my daughter rode it one evening over a dozen times in less than 90 minutes, usually walking on with no line whatsoever. If you want to try this, but don’t want to miss any of the main evening entertainment, ask Guest Services early in your cruise whether any of the theater shows will have three showings (the two standard ones, plus a late-afternoon matinee) during your cruise. (On our cruise, this was the case for “Disney’s Believe” on the last night.) That day, go to the matinee show, eat at your regular dinner time, and ride the AquaDuck during your originally scheduled show time.”

Can you tell I love Disney Cruise lines!:D

• 3 weeks later...
Disney serves the best Coke! It is included in the cruise fare. There are lots of advantages to Disney - In fact a travel agent can navigate your way, did you know One of the best-kept secrets on the Disney Wonder are the "secret porthole" rooms. These six rooms on Deck 5 are sold as Category 10 inside staterooms, but they have obstructed view portholes. Thus, you get sunlight and little view for "free." These rooms can be specifically requested, but book them as far in advance as possible because they go quickly. They are #5520, #5522, #5524, #5020, #5022, #5024 ( 5522 & 5524 and 5022 & 5024 are adjoiners.

Disney now provides cell-phone-style “Wave Phones” in every stateroom that you can carry with you on the ship to stay in touch with the other members of your party. The Wave Phones have only one charging station per stateroom. If you aren’t careful to rotate them through the charging station, the batteries may become depleted and begin beeping insistently at an inopportune time.

The staterooms all have a small, shallow beverage refrigerator.

You can download the Navigator app for Apple or Android devices before you arrive at the embarkation port and then, once onboard, connect to the ship’s WiFi network—complimentary for app use only. Downloading the app does not enable web access. The app is available on all four Disney Cruise Line ships. Unfortunately, our experience with the app has been that at times the app doesn’t show scheduled activities that are on the printed navigator, or lists them at different times. In every case where there was a discrepancy, the printed navigator was correct and the online one was wrong. In the end we just gave up on the app and used the printed navigator.

It’s a good idea to bring your Navigator, or mobile device with the app, with you wherever you go. If you find that you don’t have a Navigator handy, you can always get another one from Guest Services, but not until they have been delivered to the staterooms (around 8:00 pm).

Are you an Aquaduck? On the Dream and Fantasy experience LIFE - If you enjoy the AquaDuck during the day, find an EVENING to ride it as well! Riding it at night, with the red-and-white lights strobing around the tube at each of the supports, is a completely different experience than the daytime, not to be missed! Also, the lines are truly non-existent, far shorter than even the times when most passengers are ashore when the ship is docked–my daughter rode it one evening over a dozen times in less than 90 minutes, usually walking on with no line whatsoever. If you want to try this, but don’t want to miss any of the main evening entertainment, ask Guest Services early in your cruise whether any of the theater shows will have three showings (the two standard ones, plus a late-afternoon matinee) during your cruise. (On our cruise, this was the case for “Disney’s Believe” on the last night.) That day, go to the matinee show, eat at your regular dinner time, and ride the AquaDuck during your originally scheduled show time.”

Can you tell I love Disney Cruise lines!:D

Are you able to view your Key to the World account on the TV's in the staterooms on the Dream/Fantasy? I have cruised on both ships but kept track of our spending in my head and never thought to see if I had access on the TV. We were recently on a RCCL cruise and they advised us at check in that we can view our sea pass account on the TV in our room, and it was great. Just wondering if Disney also has the feature and if I missed out on using it.

I'm not a Coke drinker,although I'll drink Sprite,and the Nestea,so I generally bring a 6-pack of bottles onboard,as well as a few mini water bottles.If we're flying in,I'll grab a few bottles of Pepsi at the airport before we board the plane,and order water for the room.

Are you able to view your Key to the World account on the TV's in the staterooms on the Dream/Fantasy? I have cruised on both ships but kept track of our spending in my head and never thought to see if I had access on the TV. We were recently on a RCCL cruise and they advised us at check in that we can view our sea pass account on the TV in our room, and it was great. Just wondering if Disney also has the feature and if I missed out on using it.

Yes, you can view your onboard account on the TV in your room. On the Dream & Fantasy, anyway, not the Magic & Wonder.

One caveat, based on our recent experience, sometimes there are computer issues that make the file you see on the TV a bunch of gibberish. For example, we were charged $15.00 gratuities each day, but there was also a gratuity credit of $7.00 each day. :confused: And our charge for our Mixology class never did show up on the TV folder, but was on the printout at the end of the cruise.

Yes, you can view your onboard account on the TV in your room. On the Dream & Fantasy, anyway, not the Magic & Wonder.

One caveat, based on our recent experience, sometimes there are computer issues that make the file you see on the TV a bunch of gibberish. For example, we were charged $15.00 gratuities each day, but there was also a gratuity credit of $7.00 each day. :confused: And our charge for our Mixology class never did show up on the TV folder, but was on the printout at the end of the cruise.

Thank you Shmoo. It seems they have not perfected it yet. Kind of like reviewing your account with on line banking - LOL