Koh Samui Tour

piper181

My wife and I will be on the June 28, 2015 Legend of the Seas sailing from Singapore with our first port stop being the above. I found a cruise company online (Tours KOH Samui http://www.tourskohsamui.com) that offers the same tour that the ship does for 7000 baht...approximately $58.00 which is about $100.00 LESS!! This is the 4X4 tour that also has elephant trekking.

To make it even less expensive and guarantee that it runs, we need a minimum of four more people to a maximum of ten.

Who's seriously interested in saving some major cash??!!

We visited Koh Samui on sapphire princess. The ship berths on one side of the island - if you want to swim in nice aqua blue water, go to the other side of the island.

Really good tour company. The plan the tour so that you are not at the major sites at the same time as the bus tours. Best shopping was at the falls and we actually found that the shopping here was better than Bangkok, or I should say the shopaholics found the shopping better here.:D

• 4 weeks later...
Really good tour company. The plan the tour so that you are not at the major sites at the same time as the bus tours. Best shopping was at the falls and we actually found that the shopping here was better than Bangkok, or I should say the shopaholics found the shopping better here.:D

Well, maybe they're good company, but I've asked them few questions about 4 days ago and so far no answer. I've found different company (probably even cheater), that answered to me immediately. And tour for 2 people will cost 1500 bth a person (not including lunch, which the guy has said will be about $10)

• 9 months later...