washbowl in stateroom

Jofishes

irrelevant to many I'm sure but does anyone know how deep/ big the washbowl is in the balcony staterooms

I've read that it's small and it does look incredibly small in pictures :confused:

so if I ever stop waffling here what I really need to know is depth wise would it be big enough to wash and rinse a tshirt in ?

and Yes ! before anybody enlightens me i do know there's a laundry onboard

thanks in advance

Hi! It depends on which ship you are looking at. I think the only one you would have issues with in the Epic which does have very small sinks in any cabin below suite class. Otherwise you should be able to manage a t shirt easily. By the way as you noted there is laundry services available but they are fee based. There are no washer/dryers available for passenger use on NCL ships. Enjoy your cruise !

Hi! It depends on which ship you are looking at. I think the only one you would have issues with in the Epic which does have very small sinks in any cabin below suite class. Otherwise you should be able to manage a t shirt easily. By the way as you noted there is laundry services available but they are fee based. There are no washer/dryers available for passenger use on NCL ships. Enjoy your cruise !

Yes it is the Epic

do you think I would get a t shirt washed in the handbasin ?

It's tiny. It's oval shaped. About 1 foot wide & maybe 6-7 inches across. I suppose you could wash a small T shirt but not a men's large. I washed things in the shower with me. There is a clothes line to hang things dry.

It's tiny. It's oval shaped. About 1 foot wide & maybe 6-7 inches across. I suppose you could wash a small T shirt but not a men's large. I washed things in the shower with me. There is a clothes line to hang things dry.

thanks :) I will take a collapsible wash up bowl with me and use that in the shower

i wouldn't bother usually but we don't have a great luggage allowance and with a autistic teen that can change tops 3-4 times a day and then wanting the first top to be clean again by the very next day it's always a challenge keeping up with him

at the minute he is alternating between just two pairs of socks, he has many many pairs but only these two will be worn, its very frustrating

irrelevant to many I'm sure but does anyone know how deep/ big the washbowl is in the balcony staterooms

I've read that it's small and it does look incredibly small in pictures :confused:

so if I ever stop waffling here what I really need to know is depth wise would it be big enough to wash and rinse a tshirt in ?

and Yes ! before anybody enlightens me i do know there's a laundry onboard

thanks in advance

The washbowls are adequate for washing t-shirts and other hand-washables. I've done it.