Capri Boat Day, looking for more travelers!

Bcshur

Hi everyone! I have this posted on our roll call as well but trying to find a few more people to join in on a boat tour to the island of Capri.

Let me know if you are going to be in Naples on July 11th and would be interested. :)

Hi everyone! I have this posted on our roll call as well but trying to find a few more people to join in on a boat tour to the island of Capri.

Let me know if you are going to be in Naples on July 11th and would be interested. :)

Won't be there on that day, but I am intrigued to know what you mean by boat tour to Isle Of Capri.

It is very simple to walk from the dock to Hydrofoil and travel to Capri. Doesn't need a tour.

Have you got something extra in mind perhaps? Or do you mean a boat trip to the Blue Grotto etc?

Won't be there on that day, but I am intrigued to know what you mean by boat tour to Isle Of Capri.

It is very simple to walk from the dock to Hydrofoil and travel to Capri. Doesn't need a tour.

Have you got something extra in mind perhaps? Or do you mean a boat trip to the Blue Grotto etc?

We did a boat tour at Capri our guide/captain took us to swim in the green and red grottos. It was a great day. Well, that was a half day. After our half day tour, we spent the afternoon taking the funicular up to Capri town and enjoyed that. Great day. I believe we used Gianni's Boat.