St Thomas Newbie...

SherwoodGirl

Questions from 3 adults traveling with 2 teenage boys...

We're looking to be beach bums at St Thomas and are looking mostly at Sapphire Beach or Coki Beach. We're looking for lounge chairs, food/drink, bathrooms are a must, snorkeling and other water activities.

Do either of these beaches offer motorized or nonmotorized water craft? Any idea of cost? I thinks someone had posted a picture of the prices at Sapphire Beach, but I can't find it now. I think the boys would enjoy paddle boarding, jet skis, etc. We would like as much activity for them as possible so they don't have to go looking for something to do.

Coki sounds like the more lively beach, which might be more interesting for the boys, but are there bathrooms?

Also, I have seen posts about Magic Ice and a restaurant called Coconuts...what is Magic Ice? I have been looking forward to Banana Cabana on Sapphire Beach, but perhaps one of these would be a good option at Coki?

One more question...we will be on RCL Oasis ... approximately how long does it take to get from ship to these beaches?

Coki has more of everything than Sapphire, including bathrooms and water sports. Since there are so many watersports providers, there isn't a consolidated price list for everything that's offered at Coki.

Magic Ice is an ice sculpture gallery. I would not go out of my way to go to Coconuts.