Car Service to Airport

I have found thats its totally worth it taking a Car Service to the airport. If you have an evening flight or an early morning flight the price your paying is certainly worth it considering you don't need to park at the airport or have someone else drive you.

I have found some car services in the SF Bay Area and did comparison shopping and reading Yelp Reviews. I found a car service that is reliable and has really been helpful when we need to go to the airport. They always arrive on time and most of the time they arrive 5-10 minutes early.

If you take Super Shuttle they are so unreliable and its not worth the savings if you arrive late and can't check in especially on international flights.

The Car Service that I use keeps our profile and payment info so all I do is call and book and then after the service our card gets charged. There no receipts to sign just an e-mail with our receipt.

So all in all taking a Car Service is the way to go for a peace of mind. As they say time is money.

I have found thats its totally worth it taking a Car Service to the airport. If you have an evening flight or an early morning flight the price your paying is certainly worth it considering you don't need to park at the airport or have someone else drive you.

I have found some car services in the SF Bay Area and did comparison shopping and reading Yelp Reviews. I found a car service that is reliable and has really been helpful when we need to go to the airport. They always arrive on time and most of the time they arrive 5-10 minutes early.

If you take Super Shuttle they are so unreliable and its not worth the savings if you arrive late and can't check in especially on international flights.

The Car Service that I use keeps our profile and payment info so all I do is call and book and then after the service our card gets charged. There no receipts to sign just an e-mail with our receipt.

So all in all taking a Car Service is the way to go for a peace of mind. As they say time is money.

We just discovered Uber when we were in DC last week!!! I would use them in a heartbeat! You are lucky enough to have Uber in your area. There's an APP for that!:D

• 2 weeks later...

We have used a limo service to the airport for various reasons, main one is the airports (3) in the NY area are over an hour away, the other reasons:

Early morning flights - we are able to nap on the way to the airport;)

Coming back late - we can nap on the way home;)

If plans change (as they do sometimes), we can fly into any airport in the area and not have to worry about where our car is, we just call & tell them where to pick us up.

The cost for us to park the car at the NY airports for the duration of our trip is maybe $30 less than a car service, but if you add in the gas we use to get there and the bridge tolls it equals out.:)

Although, my brother-in-law is retired and we offered him half of what we usually pay a car service & he said he'll take us next time:D

• 4 weeks later...