Shuttle from POM to GalleryOne Doubletree Fort Lauderdale?

NoName

We are a family of 6 trying to arrange shuttle service from POM to the GalleryOne Doubletree in Fort Lauderdale. I have contacted MJS and they said they would take us to the airport, then we would have to make other arrangements to go to the hotel. This doesn't make sense to me so I am looking for other shuttle providers that may be willing to go to this hotel.

Any ideas? I don't want to rent a van as I picked this hotel due to the fact that we can walk/water taxi everywhere we want to go and they charge $25 per night for valet parking.

We will only have 2 suitcases with us. Do you think there is any chance we could fit in a minivan taxi for the ride back? We are renting a minivan from Fort Lauderdale airport to get us to the port, but am not sure with having the driver if we could fit our luggage. I do not want to pay for two taxis if I can avoid it. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. Kim

Edited by NoName

We are a family of 6 trying to arrange shuttle service from POM to the GalleryOne Doubletree in Fort Lauderdale. I have contacted MJS and they said they would take us to the airport, then we would have to make other arrangements to go to the hotel. This doesn't make sense to me so I am looking for other shuttle providers that may be willing to go to this hotel.

Any ideas? I don't want to rent a van as I picked this hotel due to the fact that we can walk/water taxi everywhere we want to go and they charge $25 per night for valet parking.

We will only have 2 suitcases with us. Do you think there is any chance we could fit in a minivan taxi for the ride back? We are renting a minivan from Fort Lauderdale airport to get us to the port, but am not sure with having the driver if we could fit our luggage. I do not want to pay for two taxis if I can avoid it. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. Kim

Check this place:

http://www.johnscarservice.com

Even if you do take a van taxi it will cost around $75-80 and I don't know if 6 can fit.

Edited by Marie51