HAL.com

hensghan

It's been a while since we cruised HAL but are thinking now about a Jan or Feb Caribbean cruise. The problem is the HAL website. It seems to have been created by the same folks who handled Affordable Care Act. Am I being too harsh (and maybe a bit computer illiterate) or does anyone else have problems with HAL.com. It just doesn't seem all that user friendly to me.

There have been complaints about the HAL website. It is not as easy as it used to be, that is for sure. However, you do get to see a bit more info... but it does take some looking to get there. The major change has been to the booking area. However, with some playing, you are still able to do dummy bookings by not entering your Mariner info when you start. Always look for the save and continue green tab. Then when you get as far as you to be without an actual booking, just cancel or hit exit. You will get used to it. I have learned the hard way... if you enter your Mariner info and then do not complete the booking, the next day, you will get an email from HAL offering to help you with that particular booking. :o

It's been a while since we cruised HAL but are thinking now about a Jan or Feb Caribbean cruise. The problem is the HAL website. It seems to have been created by the same folks who handled Affordable Care Act. Am I being too harsh (and maybe a bit computer illiterate) or does anyone else have problems with HAL.com. It just doesn't seem all that user friendly to me.

I had to laugh at your comparison - and yes, it is a disaster.