Aria & Eden Coming from where

kunnocat

Does anyone know where Aria & Eden are sailing from to commence their Australian season. I'm sure they wont come here empty, but I can't find out anything else. Nothing obvious on the P&O website, nor Holland America. K

They will both be coming from Singapore.

Statendams last voyage is Seattle to Singapore 21 Sep -22 Oct and Ryndam is Venice to Singapore 3 Oct - 31 Oct.

I am presuming they will be repainted and refitted there and could very well sail empty to Australia with workmen finishing off the changeover.

The first sailings that I have seen advertised are for Aria , Sydney to Bris 25 Nov and Eden , Perth to Sydney 15 Nov.

People are already booking these sailings and as they will both be in Sydney on th 25 Nov, Many people are booking both so they are board for the first sailing into Sydney Harbour.

On the 25 Nov P&O are planning to have all their fleet in Sydney. Should be a huge day.

They will both be coming from Singapore.

Statendams last voyage is Seattle to Singapore 21 Sep -22 Oct and Ryndam is Venice to Singapore 3 Oct - 31 Oct.

I am presuming they will be repainted and refitted there and could very well sail empty to Australia with workmen finishing off the changeover.

The first sailings that I have seen advertised are for Aria , Sydney to Bris 25 Nov and Eden , Perth to Sydney 15 Nov.

People are already booking these sailings and as they will both be in Sydney on th 25 Nov, Many people are booking both so they are board for the first sailing into Sydney Harbour.

On the 25 Nov P&O are planning to have all their fleet in Sydney. Should be a huge day.

Thanks David, I had a response from my travel agent who says the same. I am already booked on Eden for b2b Sept and Oct. K

CruiseCriticAUeditor Where are the other three ships coming in from?

The other 3 have short local cruises and all 3 include Sydney on the 25th Nov

Pacific Dawn....ex Brisbane rtn 21/11 4 nts

Pacific Jewel... ex Sydney rtn 23/11 4 days

Pacific Pearl ... ex Sydney rtn 23/11 3 nts.

I think we will all be long gone before P&O has a "new ship" from keel to bridge out of a dry dock!!!!! That's one thing about having a parent company like Carnival, you can expect to have additions to your fleet without putting up the big bucks..... :) I continue to have a chuckle looking at P&O site showing how many days to the "launch" of the new ships........ ;)

We are on the Aria for it's inaugural sailing, really don't know but I would assume it will arrive empty as it comes from Singapore after the refit and this sailing is the inaugural one for P&O.

We have a roll call going but it is not very busy. http://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/showthread.php?t=2132180