Hawaii back to South Carolina

Marfuz

Hi, I'm trying to plan a trip to Hawaii, way more last minute and with more pieces than I normally plan. (hope to leave May7) Booking cruise on PofA for5/14.

Flying to SFO to see family and then on to Hawaii pre cruise. My issue comes with getting back to Myrtle Beach. The last time we went to Hawaii :) we lived in CT and the flight home was very hard for us to deal with. Very long, and was unable to sleep. So based on that we are trying to fly out the day we dock 5/21 and then fly 'somewhere' to stay overnight, rest and continue our flight the next day. The goal is to break the trip home into 2 shorter flights rather than one long flight home.

Any thoughts or feedback? Thank you!

Depending on what airline you are flying, you are most likely going to fly through San Francisco, Los Angeles or Seatlle or possible Phoenix. PHX has the cheapest hotels, with Seattle and LA tied for second.

Since you are already going to San Francisco on the way out, you could buy round trip tickets Myrtle Beach to SFO and round trip SFO to Hawaii. If you find the cost gets driven up by two round trips, you will need to book multi city. You can arrange it to be four legs, but I find that more expensive than doing one leg with an overnight layover on the way home.

You will end up having to call to get a night layover unless you are using consolidator sites that cannot be mentioned here. We do this as well as we have children and grands in San Francisco we like to visit.

Hi, I'm trying to plan a trip to Hawaii, way more last minute and with more pieces than I normally plan. (hope to leave May7) Booking cruise on PofA for5/14.

Flying to SFO to see family and then on to Hawaii pre cruise. My issue comes with getting back to Myrtle Beach. The last time we went to Hawaii :) we lived in CT and the flight home was very hard for us to deal with. Very long, and was unable to sleep. So based on that we are trying to fly out the day we dock 5/21 and then fly 'somewhere' to stay overnight, rest and continue our flight the next day. The goal is to break the trip home into 2 shorter flights rather than one long flight home.

Any thoughts or feedback? Thank you!

The way you are booking both to and from, the airline sees them all as one way flights... and you will pay double for each led. Cheaper to fly business or First...Avoid Hawaiian... I lived there for 10 years...

Its the same as a european flight in intensity