AMA - Amalyra - August 3 Prague-Aug 14 Budapest.....?anybody else going?

sand74

and let us know if you have same problems as DRPETE...sure hope not,,as I m taking same one next June,,and have read good reports on AMA in past,,and now upset by this...whew....:confused:

I can't find what you're referring to...please try to cut/paste and repost so I can see.

susan

OK...LOOKS LIKE WE'RE ALMOST 'TALKING' IN REAL TIME...

I understand that expectations about food vary from person to person....My husband and I are basically happy with oatmeal, yogurt, grilled chicken, salad and a buttered roll....I'm not going to panic over what someone else writes about food....I've read enough positive reports....and I am hoping that they were written by folks that were actually on the trip....I honestly don't know how people write these long reviews of their trips...although I truly enjoy and appreciate them....do they honestly remember everything they eat, take photos of everything they eat....I saw a posting that I copied and sent to someone regarding the food....if you send me your email I'll forward it to you as well....the reviews were positive....I think some folks are cranky and demanding....hope non of those are on my trip....let me know ...

Susan

Hey...check out the date that post was written.....TWO YEARS AGO.....I have read posting subsequent to that one and saw more positive reviews....so make sure you check the dates on reviews....maybe AMA checks cruise critics reviews as well...and tries to improve their 'product' given the feedback they read....

Susan

posted just recently,,,thats the one that concerned me...others on that thread have reassured me,,one critic not that important,,but was just wondering and worrying,I guess...since first time next yr.on AMA,,and had read positive reports,,in general,,about them,,So ,,look forward to your comments when you get back..PS..see you re from FL>also,,,Im from Orlando area...also,,Im a female,,hence Alexandra,,,not der,hahahaha:D

Archived