Springhill suites ft lauderdale airport

mander3117

Has anyone stayed? Any feedback? We'd be arriving late afternoon, so only need a place to chill and sleep and has nearby food options. I'm pretty confident this would be assigned hotel for a current Priceline express deal, so thought I'd check and see if anyone had any experiences here.

Has anyone stayed? Any feedback? We'd be arriving late afternoon, so only need a place to chill and sleep and has nearby food options. I'm pretty confident this would be assigned hotel for a current Priceline express deal, so thought I'd check and see if anyone had any experiences here.

Probably stayed there about a half-dozen times, most recently this past March. Our first choice in the area, free airport shuttle, free shuttle to (not from) the cruise port, free breakfast, free internet, shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

Probably stayed there about a half-dozen times, most recently this past March. Our first choice in the area, free airport shuttle, free shuttle to (not from) the cruise port, free breakfast, free internet, shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

Second that;) We've stayed there for our last 5 cruises and have it booked for 2 more. Never had a problem there.

Second that;) We've stayed there for our last 5 cruises and have it booked for 2 more. Never had a problem there.

We like the place as well. Great staff, free shuttles (well organized too) and free breakfast. Nice room with 2 TVs, extra sitting area, frig. Only negative is limited shopping and dining in area.