Odyssey march 11, 2014

harbormaster

Would appreciate two pieces of information. We are considering returning to Seabourn to sail the Odyssey Singapore to Bali in November or the reverse in March.

First, we have done our best to read the port information as well as the Seabourn boards, but could someone point me to an actual review or blog that covers this Indonesian trip on Seabourn with comments on the itinerary. We know the Seabourn larger ships and love them, so it is really the ports, shore excursions, private tours we'd like to learn about.

Secondly, in looking at the Seabourn cruise calendar it lists Bali to Singapore March 11, 2014, but I cannot find it on the website under cruises nor on any other website. Has Odyssey been chartered for that cruise? Anyone know what charter group? Certainly it would not be drydock?

Thanks so much for any information and comments you can make.

Would appreciate two pieces of information. We are considering returning to Seabourn to sail the Odyssey Singapore to Bali in November or the reverse in March.

First, we have done our best to read the port information as well as the Seabourn boards, but could someone point me to an actual review or blog that covers this Indonesian trip on Seabourn with comments on the itinerary. We know the Seabourn larger ships and love them, so it is really the ports, shore excursions, private tours we'd like to learn about.

Secondly, in looking at the Seabourn cruise calendar it lists Bali to Singapore March 11, 2014, but I cannot find it on the website under cruises nor on any other website. Has Odyssey been chartered for that cruise? Anyone know what charter group? Certainly it would not be drydock?

Thanks so much for any information and comments you can make.

I was on the Odyssey last Dec 11-21 Singapore to Benoa, Indonesia and also did the return on March 15th to March 25th, 2013. The cruise for next year has been cancelled to accomodate the dry dock in singapore which details are now being finalized as pax's on that cruise haave been rebooked and conatcted.

I was on the Odyssey last Dec 11-21 Singapore to Benoa, Indonesia and also did the return on March 15th to March 25th, 2013. The cruise for next year has been cancelled to accomodate the dry dock in singapore which details are now being finalized as pax's on that cruise haave been rebooked and conatcted.

That segment for 2014 has been chartered to a gay cruise company, so depending on your persuasion you could still do it.

Dry dock is happening in Europe after the Mumbai to Rome stretch.

Thank you both for the information. zorro90068 do you have any comments on the December cruise?

The price was right!...they had t on offer for $2999.00 per person on OB GTY and the weather was perfect although it can rain in december in Indonesia so is hit and miss but we had great weather and ports were somewhat interesting if uyou like hiking a volcano or going to Borobodum UNESCO temple and some ports were very small and off the beaten path. All in all I enjoyed it.

• 1 year later...
Yes it would be nice to see date clarification. I am booked November 23-December 21 2014 and am due to pay my final instalment.

I'm on this cruise as well. The Atlantis charter was in March and had a slightly different itinerary and based on accounts from both passengers I knew on it and from Odyssey crew I chatted with later, it was a delightful sailing.

I am looking forward to this sailing and I plan to twist bartender James and comrades into creating the same poolside mojito bar they created for the charter on one of our sea days.