Baths / Island Tour Timing Advice

snowgreg

Hello, I'll be visiting 3/20/17 via Serenade of the Seas (8AM - 5PM) and we are allegedly the only ship in port that day. Looking to do one of the usual tours possible with an hour at the beach and also catch a ferry over to the Baths. Is doing the tour and beach break in the morning and then taking to ferry over around noon (maybe after the crowds subside a bit) a viable plan?

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Ok, so if it's us and the Rotterdam then that makes ~3800 people which looks like a medium busy day.

We are there from 8AM-5PM.

It looks if I did a tour first I'd have to be back for the 12PM ferry to virgin gorda and then have to make the 3:30 ferry from virgin gorda to make it back to port by 5. Is 3 hours total on virgin gorda enough to see alot or am I better of just going to the Baths in the AM and then see if there is time for the tour/beach after that?

Thanks,

Greg

So 3:30 ferry from VG arriving at port at 4:00, back on ship by 4:30 is too risky? I'm leaning towards just doing the Baths first and then see what time I have left for a tour, beach break at Cane Garden Bay.

Thanks,

Greg

we will be there the day after you guys, but my question is how did you find the info of what other ships will be in port the same as you??

The site that I use is also a travel agent business. I can't use their name on here, it is against Cruise Critic's rules. There is a lot of good info on there, real easy to see what cabins are available.

So 3:30 ferry from VG arriving at port at 4:00, back on ship by 4:30 is too risky? I'm leaning towards just doing the Baths first and then see what time I have left for a tour, beach break at Cane Garden Bay.

Thanks,

Greg

I can't answer about your return times, this will be my first time on this island.

If you want to go to the Baths, I would for sure do that first... It's a good 30 minute or so on the ferry in good conditions. If a storm were to pop up, even more. Best to get there and back, then decide if there's enough time to do something else...