Koa Wood Watches

Go-Bucks!

Has anyone ever bought a Koa Wood Watch sold at Martin & MacArthur? I'm interested in buying one, but wanted some advice before spending quite a chunk of change.

First, are they reliable? And are they big and clunky? Appreciate any thoughts! Thx!

Edited by Go-Bucks!

Has anyone ever bought a Koa Wood Watch sold at Martin & MacArthur? I'm interested in buying one, but wanted some advice before spending quite a chunk of change.

First, are they reliable? And are they big and clunky? Appreciate any thoughts! Thx!

I didn't buy ours through Martin & MacArthur... I picked up his & hers matching watches at the Aloha Stadium Market. They are surprisingly light-weight and (so far) keep good time.

Oooh, I LOVE Martin & MacArthur!!! They are one dangerous store to shop…. I can't resist them. No major purchases there yet, but one day…… one day one of those magnificent Koa wood rockers is going to be shipped to my house!!! :D

I can't imagine this store offering anything less than quality merchandise. I would call them and ask what the warranty is on their watches. I've seen them and they are beautiful. Happy shopping!!